This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing sales opportunities for fitness equipment and accessories in global commercial markets. Primary market channels include fitness clubs, wellness facilities, corporate fitness programs, rehabilitation and medical centers, hotels, spas and wellness centers, sports teams and more. Based in our Yonge & Eglinton office in Toronto, this is an Inside Sales role, requiring minimal travel to attend industry trade shows and events. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team!
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas with a sales pipeline of 1.5 to 2 million
- Manage forecasts, close deals, and track customer data using company standard CRM tools
- Identify customer needs and successfully match the appropriate product(s) to the prospective customer
- Preparing written presentations and price quotes
- Develop comprehensive product knowledge of all lines of business
- Identify competitive features and benefits and favorably present Company products and services.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across multiple departments to expedite the resolution of customer and logistical issues
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers
- Promote/negotiate/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based, consultative sales approach
- Respond with a sense of urgency to customer and prospect inquiries
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Report to management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars, trade shows and conventions as required
Required Skill Set:
- At least 3 years experience in an inside sales environment with proven results in achieving and exceeding sales targets
- University or College graduate, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Developed prospecting skills, with experience using social media sources including LinkedIn and Facebook, and trade associations etc.
- Knowledge and experience with full adoption and use of CRM to track sales opportunities and close rates.
- Specific experience with Sage CRM and Accpac an asset
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Sales experience in the fitness industry an asset
A team player, you are an energetic, self-motivated, high achiever who presently manages a large book of business. Persistent, creative, and personable, you possess a strong combination of business development and account management skills and are able to manage both immediate and long term sales cycles, while paying close attention to details.
Experienced working with CRM software, you are able to manage both new and existing customers, move leads through the sales process, deliver proposals and quotes, and ultimately close deals. You deliver results and are motivated by achieving your goals.
If you believe this describes you, please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.