Get a grip on your core with the Halo® Trainer
An evolutionary device that incorporates strength work, flexibility training, overall conditioning, injury prevention and physical and occupational treatments.
The Halo Trainer is a friction-fitting ergonomic handlebar that works individually, or with a 65 cm Stability Ball™ to advance strength, muscle endurance, proprioception and stabilization by integrating both the upper and lower body.
Halo Trainer benefits
- Ergonomic handles with soft rubber grips make it safer and more comfortable on the wrists during exercise.
- This free-standing, friction-fitting device can be added to popular equipment such as the Stability Ball, BOSU®** and TRX® making it a versatile tool for fitness facilities and home gyms.
- Tested up to 800 pounds, the durable steel construction allows for use with a variety of body types and weights.
- Snaps together in four easy clicks so you can take it with you while you travel or pack it up when not in use.
- By using multiple positions and planes exercises can progress or regress in difficulty to meet the specific needs of the individual working out.